Monday 27 May 2013

Rockstar Daddy

Hey everyone! I'm a new author and I'm currently writting my first novel called Rockstar Daddy. I'm 22 chapters through and then there's all the boring editing! But don't worry it will be on sale available on Amazon kindle edition very soon! There will deffinetly be second installment just a little hint there! I have fount a great designer for my cover and it looks amazing! Just how I imagined it would look, I will give you her info in my book so if you need a designer I will deffinetly reccomend her and she's not ridiculously expensive either which is a bonus.

As I'm a new author I will need all the help I can get to get my book out there. So if you would please share this blog for me and also follow me on Twitter that would be a big help, thankyou.

In the next few days I will be posting the blurb of Rockstar Daddy but just to let you know it's a very sexy love story. ;)

Also when it's released I will post the first chapter on here to give you a little teaser and if you like what you read please buy! :)
It will be £2.50 to buy.

Thankyou for reading
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment